At the Bottom…
You might not be able to breathe easily right now. Perhaps you have cried so much you cannot cry anymore. Your life has just been turned upside down, people you thought loved you have betrayed you, and you look into the faces of your beautiful children and wonder what in the world you are going to do. Single parenting is not something people sign up for. Let’s just get that out on the table right now. It’s not. You made some choices, you promised your heart to someone who broke it or you’ve lost your spouse due to death. No matter the circumstances, becoming a single parent usually comes with a lot of heartbreak. You cannot rush the grieving, you cannot suddenly make the heartache go away and though you may try, you cannot change other people’s actions or choices.
…But Not for Long
Though this road is painful, this period of your life, this heartache and trouble, I promise my friend, it will not last forever. It will knock the breath out of you for a little while, but you will rebuild.
I’ve been right where you are, and have lived every bit of the pain you are experiencing. Let me tell you friend to friend, the pain you feel will build you into a stronger woman than you realize right now. I promise you.
How to Get There
I have some resources that will help you.
- Check out my resources page for the resources I used and recommend. I highly advise that you begin with the spiritual area, no matter your faith or current standing with God. He loves you, and He is never as near as when we are walking through difficult times. I hope you find hope through the resources I’ve listed there for you.
- Subscribe to my blog. You will find regular encouragement for your single parent journey with uplifting and positive content. This is not a place where we trash the ex or wish our lives were different. We embrace the battle and fight our way out, believing we will be better people on the other side. Just enter your email address to the right to subscribe and receive the FREE Reset! workbook.
- Facing divorce or child custody litigation? Not sure what to do first or who to call for answers? Check out a kit of printables I have created just for you called SOAR, available on my Etsy store. Gain clarity as you take some time to sit down with the printed worksheets to think through your options and plan the best outcome by your family. It contains all of those little things I’ve learned from going through the trenches myself, and now I want to make them available to you. Click here to find out more information.
- Let me help you by being your coach! You might find that nobody around you understands what you are going through. You might feel lost and unsure where to begin to pick up the pieces. Do not try and fight these battles alone! I promise, you are not alone! This has happened to me, too, and many people before us. Let me help you by offering you encouraging and affordable coaching services here.
- Connect with us via our Facebook page. Join in the conversation!
You are Never Alone!
I can promise you, if you stay plugged in here, you will never be left alone to go through these struggles. Whether you are newly separated, going through difficult legal battles or are walking the path of a single parent, we are here for you and cannot wait to hear how you are able to grow in courage and confidence!