Guidance for Your Journey
Let me start by saying, I am so sorry for your pain and heartache. However, I am glad we have connected and you have found this page, because that means you could be one step closer to gaining some needed clarity and confidence! I have walked the same divorce and child custody path and have learned a lot through the process that I can share with you.
In my journey, I did not have a coach to walk with and it can be difficult walking this road alone. Many times you might find yourself leaning on your attorney, and though they are excellent in the field of law, they should not be seen as counselors, financial experts or strategists for your life. They have many other clients they are working with at the same time, and their profession is simply to support you by helping you secure legal documentation. That is where my coaching services come in. I work alongside you as part of your legal team to ensure you are supported by helping with legal definitions, financial planning, emotional healing and overall life management.
Signature Coaching Series: Courage for the Battle
- Are you currently experiencing a difficult separation or pending divorce and do not know what to do?
- Are you embroiled in disagreements or concerned for your own or your children’s safety?
- Do you need a coach to help you with the legal, financial and overall life details?
Courage for the Battle is my 3-session virtual coaching session where we will walk through the following:
- Introductory or Planning Session (1 hour): We will discuss your background and current family dynamics, discuss your pressing issues, top priorities and develop your 3-step action plan
- Session 2 (1 hour): We will discuss the results of your 3-step action plan, discuss any new events and continue with legal, financial or life strategy and planning based on your needs
- Session 3: At this point we would have established the critical factors in your case and will work specifically to solidify your best-case and alternative plans. We will review any critical documentation and upcoming events and help you get properly prepared.
Additional coaching sessions can be purchased on an individual basis after the series is complete.
Though this page has given you a rough outline of what we will cover in the coaching sessions, each coaching session is unique just as every family is unique. I will ensure that at the end of each session you will have an action plan for the week ahead to help you stay focused.
I will work as an additional advocate for you, helping you to think through options and ensure your most pressing concerns are addressed. I will help you stand up and fight for the best outcomes for you and your family. Let me help you. You do not need to fight this battle alone!
Fill out this form below and I will be in touch soon!